- The artist must be a Nebraska resident, 21 years of age or older
- The artist must not be currently enrolled in a degree or certificate-granting program in the artistic field in which application is being made
- Artwork must be the artist's own creation, not the interpretation of the work of others.
- Artwork subject matter must be suitable for display in the Governor's Residence.
- Applications are accepted from solo artists only. Group shows are not considered.
- The artist assumes all responsibility and cost for preparing and transporting artwork, as well as installation. display and removal of the exhibition.
Return To List »